In this episode, Leslie shares his story about the vow we made early on in our relationship, and how losing sight of it in his professional life cost him. Laura chimes in with her own perspective during that time.
- Haywire Consulting, the new thing Leslie cofounded that launched this week!
- Bowen’s Differentiation of the Self
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers (affiliate link)
- Penelope Trunk
- My Kingdom Come (Megadeth song Leslie referenced. It’s metal. It’s loud.Youhave been warned.)
- “I never knew how empty my soul was until it was refilled.” <- Actual line. Leslie almost got it.