In this episode, Leslie has collected 5 thoughtful questions for us to reflect on as a way to say goodbye to 2015 and set the foundation for 2016. This isn’t about goals and accomplishments; it’s about ending the year with a full heart and building from there.
Strangely enough all the business stuff I’ve worked on, all the professional growth I’ve worked on, all the accomplishments we’ve talked about, they were all overshadowed by a sense of wholeness with our family around a holiday because that’s been an old old wound for a long time. – Leslie
- If you had to describe 2015 in 3 words, what would they be? (thank you Anuschka from to Into-mind.com)
- Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go? (thank you to Celestine Chua from PersonalExcellence.co)
- What is your favorite memory of 2015?
- What had the most positive impact on your life in 2015?
- What, if anything do you want to carry forward into 2016?
Bonus question: What do you want to give more of?
- Into-Mind.com’s Year in Review questions
- PersonalExcellence.co’s 101 Important Questions to Ask Yourself
- Cutehom Espresso Cups (Amazon affiliate link)