On today’s show we wrap up our “How to Change Your Life” series by taking a look at where we are right now versus where we started. We focus on Leslie’s journey, especially his Essential Intent and how living it has helped him eliminate a bunch of other stuff to focus on what really matters. Laura gives an update on how the treatment of her depression is going and we give a sneak preview of the next big topic. We got interviewed on another podcast and it goes live this week. We’ll tell you where to listen to our interview. And, as always, we close the show with What we’re going to do for each other this week.
- Glimmering, Help for Web Agencies in Transition (Leslie’s new business, hire him!)
- Business of Marriage Episode 20: Leslie and Laura Camacho (will be live sometime on 10/13/2014)
- Greg Baugues, Developers and Depression
- Kristina Halvorson (Twitter)
- ExpressionEngine Conference
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Doing Less by Greg McKeown
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Chad Crowell, ClearFire Studios
We are currently looking for help with Show Transcripts. We’d really like to hire a transcriptionist to do this on a regular basis. To do that, we need someone(s) to help sponsor it. Is that you? Do you feel a desire to help us out with the cost? If so, email us. Thanks!