In this episode, Dr. Marc Wagner of BioFlourish discusses Laura’s health assessment and food/mood log. It gets pretty heavy, pretty fast – so hold on tight! We’ve tried to flesh out the resources for you below, and we encourage you to contact us (either via email or the comments on this episode post) if you have any questions for us, or Dr. Wagner. We will be doing a listener feedback show specifically for this series, so that Dr. Wagner has ample opportunity to address your questions.
- Bioflourish.com (Dr. Wagner’s blog)
- Spark, by John Ratey (Amazon affiliate link)
- The Good Gut: Taking Control of Your Weight, Your Mood, and Your Long-term Health by
- ExperienceLife.com <- Dr. Wagner recommends this online health magazine
- Sleep Well Weekend Challenge from Experience Life
Our transcriptionist, Siobhan, helpfully compiled this list of hard-to-pronounce/decipher terms and phrases used in this episode. That way, if there’s something you want to Google, you can at least begin with the correct spelling!
- Autoimmune thyroiditis
- Gynoid distribution
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR)
- Myasthenia gravis
- SSRI (Sertraline, Zoloft)
Support Glimmering Podcast