In this episode we dig into an old but new-to-us concept called Kaizen that helps us streamline our approach to life, business, and marriage. We’ll let you know briefly what we’ve been up to since the last episode, and we’ll answer a listener question about fighting in front of the kids.
Our “first pass” without much explanation (yet).
- Listen & Rest
- Kaizen, at least in a business context, was brought to the west by Masaaki Imai in his book Kaizen: The Key to Japan’s Competitive Success (Amazon affiliate link)
- Masaaki explains Kaizen (warning, boring yet informative video)
- Kaizen Debunked or Nerds Argue about Word Meanings (for those that like arguing about things)
- Pixel and Tonic & Craft CMS
- Craft Podcast
- Design & Content Strategy Conference
- Bonus! Most of the conference talks are on the their blog.
- The Feeling Good Handbook (Amazon affiliate link)
- Glimmering LLC (hire Leslie, for next year)
- Wild Goose Guidance – Get Unstuck
Support Glimmering Podcast