In our last “summer slowdown” episode, we go retrospective and introspective. We talk about our long-anticipated weekend away to Owner Camp in Seattle: how nice it was to be just adult selves for the first time in a long time, and about the inspiration we gleaned from being around other owner and entrepreneur couples. Then Leslie reflects on turning 40. He has some advice to his younger self, and a lot of positivity toward his future. We end with a Kaizen twist on the “What I’m Going to Do for You This Week” segment, and look forward to weekly episodes starting up again in November.
- WGG Sabbatical newsletter
- Glimmering LLC (our company)
- Owner Camp by the Bureau of Digital Affairs
- Friendly Fire with Ben and Carl
- EllisLab ExpressionEngine 3
- Greg Hoy, Happy Cog
- Jody Grunden, SummitCPA
- April Grunden, Grunden Law
- Toggl Time Tracking app (check out this excellent Toggl review by listener Lewis at his site, Freelance Effect.
- Media Temple
- Marriage Startup 005 – Gratitude, Communion, and Kayaking
- Jon Batiste & Stay Human
Owner Camp in 1 Picture
Support Glimmering Podcast