In this episode, we discuss an article from the Harvard Graduate School of Education that outlines some principles for raising kind, ethical, caring children. We explore what it means to expand one’s circle of concern, and what we can do to bring concepts of compassion, faithfulness, and “Showing Up” into reality in our family and businesses.
Compassion is a lost art. – Laura
- Harvard’s Making Caring Common tips for Raising Caring Children.
- Our Marriage Startup Special edition 001, “Where Do We Go From Here, God Have Mercy” episode that we did for HarmonyMoore.com’s “Survivor Song’s” series.
- Leslie’s Depression in a Nutshell.
- Geek Mental Help Week
- Zaengle.com – Glimmering helped launch this beauty!
- Made by Sidecar’s Mission
- Arrabon – Offers cultural awareness and competency training for achieving diversity and reconciliation.
Support Glimmering Podcast